Fees & Policies
Gymnastics Saskatchewan (GymSask) Membership
All Recreational Classes require a membership with Gymnastics Saskatchewan. GymSask provides coach education opportunities, club assistance including materials, insurance and advice. GymSask also monitors and governs the sport of gymnastics in Saskatchewan. The annual GymSask membership must be renewed each September. Presently that fee is $30 which includes insurance and membership with Gymnastics Canada.
The following discounts are available to families:(not including the Gym Sask fee)
- Family Discounts: 5% taken off cheapest registration.
- Multiple Registrations by same Registrant: 5% taken off participant's cheapest registration
NOTE: Current Prices can be found on our class schedules.
There will be a $25 charge for all NSF cheques.
- Classes are subject to change based on registration and coach availability.
- Make up classes are only available in the event that Marian Gymnastics has had to cancel a regularly scheduled class.
- There will be no make up classes or refunds for cancellations that are due to circumstances not in the club’s control. Rarely classes will be cancelled due to weather. We cannot control this and do not offer make up classes.
- Full refunds will be available for withdrawal within one week prior to the session start date. Any withdrawal within the first two weeks of classes will receive a 50% refund. There are no refunds available for withdrawals made after 2 weeks from the session start date.
- Refunds for class withdrawals will be subject to $25 administrative fee.
- Multiple class registrations that result in a refund will be subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- For insurance purposes, each gymnast must complete on-line registration forms and payment must be made in full PRIOR to the first class in order for the gymnast to participate.
- Online registrations without payment will be removed after one hour. Payment for a spot in a class will remove an unpaid spot, in order of date of registration.
- We accept debit and credit cards only. Cash and cheques are not accepted.
- Marian will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.